Thursday, July 31, 2008

I will remember today...31 July 2008...

How should i start ? i was confused by a lot of thoughts... the past... let me start with what happen to me today at school... today my class having a BM oral... i was well prepared and with no fear... when comes to my turn to speak about my topic in front of the class, my shoes came off...

WAIT A MINUTE as i will continue, plz don't laugh because it may sound silly and stupid... it sounds crazy to me... My shoes came off when i was in front of the class... At that time "MY BRAIN" was gone crazy ... instead of bending down and wear it properly, i jump up with my hand high ... I guess u all can predict what will happen... Ah... that right... "THE FAN"... My hand was hitted by the fan... Isn't it sounds crazy ? why should i jump instead of juz properly wear it back... Maybe that time i was very very exited... i guess... XD... because the topic of my BM oral was 'ekonomi negara'... so i did touch a little about the politic that will make my class feel insteresting...

After i was hitted, i doesnt feel any pain at all... my fren tell me that my hand was bleeding... dont worry i didnt lose my whole finger, it juz a cut... i wouldnt sit down and cry even a small thing... According to the Chinese idiom... A GUY BLEED BUT DOESNT CRY... that is the defination of a true guy... haha... am i 1 of the "guys" ? All my classmate was terrified and fear...but i am OK with it cause this is not the worst.... I wont feel the pain until my fren tell me... At this moment i think a lot about my past... my mistakes, sad things happen to me and also the people i hurt be4... Suddenly, my heart start the tone of a song... SCARS BY PAPA ROACH... listen to this song and u will understand my feelings... Past is still Past but it will never gone in our life... We will remember it until we are not in this WORLD...

No comments: