Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome back to my blog...

Haiz... miss my blogspot... around few months already i didnt post my blog.. sorry my fans... really really sorry cause didnt update casue of me lazy guy... maybe because i busy with all the exam thinggy and dealing all my computer thinggy... next week 21-23 NOV will be my anually Malaysia swimming competition... i feel a little stress and pressure now... a lot of thing happen in a short period of time... sometime i think of giving up all the thing i dream of... but thanks to some1 that really really support me from my back... really appreciate it... ok life will have to go on no matter how... continue with all of u guys life... and enjoy it... life is perfect... ^^

1 comment:

JosephineLem said...

Hihi~ i'm John's younger sister! First time come your blog ^_^